IT Business Analyst & Tester
- Experience to work in Agile methodologies – nice to have
- Good analytical skills
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Experience in banking domain – nice to have
- Basic SQL knowledge
- Tools: Jira & Confluence
- Work with Clients to produce business and functional requirements which will be implemented by our development teams;
- Responsible for requirements gathering, definition and analysis;
- Backlog refinement – Defining Epics, Features, User stories and acceptance criteria;
- Uncovering areas for improvement.
- Ensure that requirements are understood by development team (in Refinement sessions);
- Administration and coordination of tickets with the Developments team;
- Set the priority of the tickets which will be worked by Development team (Planning session);
- Check requirements completion during all phases of development;
- Write and maintain user documentation for new developed processes;
- Demo presentation of developed product to clients;
- Train client’s key users;
- Working closely with clients, development, and QA team;
- Business validation of tests and errors;
- Analyse business needs from test perspective;
- Support Developers and QA team during development and testing phases;
- Be responsible for the overall product quality from a business user perspective;
- Evaluate and test new or modified functionalities to verify that the product function according to business requirements.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Attractive compensation and benefits package;
- Opportunity for growth within a multinational company;
- Work from home;
- Flexible worktime schedule;
- Training programs;
- Meal tickets;
- Referral program benefits.
Îți mulțumim pentru interesul acordat acestui job.
Dacă pregătirea și dorința ta de a face parte din echipa EOS KSI România te recomandă, trimite-ne CV-ul tău completând formularul de mai jos!