- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to comprehend, interpret, and apply the appropriate sections of applicable laws, guidelines, regulations, ordinances, and policies.
- Ability to acquire a thorough understanding of the organization’s hierarchy, jobs, qualifications, compensation practices, and the administrative practices related to those factors.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- English verbal and written skills.
- Strong knowledge in Labour legislation.
Education and Experience:
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in HR departments.
- Working knowledge of multiple human resource disciplines, including compensation practices, organizational diagnosis, employee and union relations, diversity, performance management, and federal and state respective employment laws.
- University degree (a plus will be in relevant fields such as Marketing, Communication, Psychology, Human Resources)
The HR Business Partner (HRBP) position is responsible for initiating and leading human resources programs, processes and projects. The position formulates partnerships across the HR function to deliver value-added service to management and employees that reflects the business objectives of the organization. Also, from this position, the HRBP will work in order to help HR department to optimize everyday processes such as recruitment, staff administration, performance, learning and development, as well as be involved in implementation of new technology.
- This position has no direct supervisory responsibilities but does serve as a coach and mentor for other positions in the department.
- Participates in weekly meetings within the HR Team.
- Consults with line management, providing HR guidance when appropriate.
- Analyses trends and metrics in partnership with the HR group to develop solutions, programs and policies.
- Manages and resolves complex employee relations issues. Conducts effective, thorough, and objective investigations.
- Maintains in-depth knowledge of legal requirements and internal benefits related to day-to-day management of employees (Labour Code, Compensations and benefits, new legislation etc) , reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance. Partners with the legal department as needed/required.
- Provides day-to-day performance management guidance to line management (e.g., coaching, counselling, career development, disciplinary actions, performance management, job rotation, internal movement, hiring, onboarding and resignation).
- Works closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention through methods such as: stay in interview, feedback, open discussions.
- Provides HR policy guidance and interpretation.
- Identifies training needs for business units and individual executive coaching needs.
- Participates in evaluation and monitoring of training programs to ensure success. Follows up to ensure training objectives are met.
- Is responsible for the end to end recruitment processes in any location the employee has business across the country.
- Is a part of the development, updating and integration of the HR documents and policies.
- Act as a consultant in regard of all HR processes and projects.
- Flexible working hours;
- Meal tickets;
- Medical insurance subscription;
- Training and development programs;
- 1 day of additional leave for each year in the company;
- 1 day of additional leave for the birthday;
Dacă pregătirea și dorința ta de a face parte din echipa EOS KSI România te recomandă, trimite-ne CV-ul tău completând formularul de mai jos!