- University degree;
- Minimum 2 years demonstrable previous experience an administration/executive assistant role in a highly pressurized and professional environment, requiring tact, judgment and discretion in handling internal and external contacts;
- The ability to work under pressure, handle challenging situations and successfully meet deadlines;
- Very good PC skills (MS Office, databases);
- Excellent communication (both verbally and written) and interpersonal skills;
- Good organizational skills, detail oriented, with strong multi-tasking and prioritization skills;
- Reliability and discretion;
- Honesty, interest in working as a professional and developing a career;
- Ability to filter information and assess priorities;
- Organize and handle a variety of projects simultaneously;
- Fluently English in reading, writing, understanding.
- Provide a comprehensive and confidential secretarial service including word documents editing and formatting, data processing and different reports;
- Travel arrangements (flight tickets, hotel reservation, taxi, meeting rooms, registration);
- Update information in various databases & preparing extracts of information;
- Prepare and edit correspondence, communications, presentations and other documents;
- Conduct research, compile data, and prepare papers for consideration and presentation by executives, committees and boards of directors;
- Liaison with the internal staff at all levels & interacts with external clients;
- Keep and maintain an accurate record of papers and electronic correspondence;
- Participate in meetings and drafts minutes as required;
- Keep and retrieve corporate documents, records and reports;
- Manage and maintain the CEO’s schedule;
- Filter general information, queries, phone calls and invitations to the CEO by redirecting or taking forward such contact as appropriate;
- Arrange and coordinate meetings and events;
- Answer and manage incoming calls;
- Receive and interact with incoming visitors.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Attractive compensation and benefits package;
- Opportunity for growth within a multinational company;
- Work from home;
- Flexible worktime schedule;
- Training programs;
- Meal tickets;
- Referral program benefits.
Îți mulțumim pentru interesul acordat acestui job.
Dacă pregătirea și dorința ta de a face parte din echipa EOS KSI România te recomandă, trimite-ne CV-ul tău completând formularul de mai jos!