Team Leader IT – NSS (Network Security System)
- Experience to work in Agile methodologies – nice to have
- Good analytical skills
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Solid concepts / knowledge: Active Directory, Iptables, Bash-Scripting, Cisco IOS, VPN, Virtualization;
- Knowledge of networking: TCP/IP, LAN technologies, IPsec, routing;
- Solid knowledge in Windows Server 2003 Active Directory Services, DNS, DHCP, VPN;
- Work experience with Windows 2000/2003/2008 servers, understanding of large IT applications and infrastructure;
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in administrating Linux servers, including samba, VPN, postfix, apache, iptables, advanced routing, rsync, IPsec, routing;
- Ability to work in a fast-moving, dynamic, team-oriented environment;
- Strong analytical skills, very meticulous and attentive to details, patient and stress resistant;
- Proven experience on a similar position would be an advantage;
- Very good command of English.
- Tools: Jira & Confluence
- Coordinate a team of 3 System administrators and Help Desk Officers;
- Ensure the providing of continuous monitoring, assessment and reporting about the overall computer infrastructure and individual systems performance; Ensure the required SL for the main systems of the company;
Provides maintenance of the computer Active Directory infrastructure standards and operational procedures;
Perform ongoing systems and databases problems troubleshooting,
Ensure that the back-up and recovery is done;
Maintains and monitors security systems in order to ensure the confidentiality, security and integrity of data on the company computer infrastructure;
Provides technical support including the Service Desk function, Incident and Problem Management processes, by providing direction, training, and assistance with escalated problems;
Responsible for installing, maintaining and upgrading servers; ensuring the servers and desktops are backed up;
Performs light programming (usually scripting, which involves writing programs to automate tasks);
Performs acquisitions following the company procedure;
Ensures assets management for IT equipment.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Attractive compensation and benefits package;
- Opportunity for growth within a multinational company;
- Work from home;
- Flexible worktime schedule;
- Training programs;
- Meal tickets;
- Referral program benefits.
Îți mulțumim pentru interesul acordat acestui job.
Dacă pregătirea și dorința ta de a face parte din echipa EOS KSI România te recomandă, trimite-ne CV-ul tău completând formularul de mai jos!